Foundry Technology - Projects
Page 3 of 5
- Environmental Analysis and Dust Collection of Cupola Effluents, at Shoubra-El-Khema Foundry Complex.
- Introduction of Ductile Iron Production Technology by Vortex Process, Joint Dutch (Egyptian) Project.
- Use of Sponge Iron in Foundries, Joint Canadian-Egyptian Project.
- Production of Quality Precision Castings, Joint USA-Egyptian Project.
- Production of Ductile Iron Rolls Egyptian Copper Works (ECW) and El-Nasr Castings (ENC) Foundries.
- Production of Double Poured Rolls at (Egyptalum) Foundries.
- Evaluation and Development Prospects of the Foundry Industry in Egypt - A National Project - ASRT.
- Activation of Egyptian Bentonites.
- Evaluation of Sudanese Foundry Raw Materials.
- Testing of Somalian Sands, Binders and Fluxes for Foundry Purposes - UNIDO Contract No. 75/34.
- Production Technology of Aluminium Bronze Casting (EISCO).
- Quality Control Systems at Delta Steel Mill and ENC Foundries.
- Production of Ductile Iron Permanent Dies for Aluminium Casting (Egyptalum).
- Analysis of Casting Defects at ENC-Foundries.
- Production of Ductile Iron Spare Parts for Textile Machinery at Spinning and Weaving Mill (MSW) Co.
- Structure and Machinability Control of Ni-hard for Roll Applications (Egyptalum).
- Production of Al-Ti-C Grain Refiners for Aluminium (Egyptalum).
- Production of Ultra-High-Strength Steels (Abou Zaabal Eng. Co.)
- Quality Improvement of Steel Rolls at Egyptian Copper Works (ECW).
- Production of Austempered Ductile Iron (ASRT + Helwan Iron Foundries).
- Replacement of High Purity Pig Iron with Local Alternatives for the Production of Ductile Iron Castings (ASRT + Helwan Iron Foundries).
- Production of Chilled Rolls for Flour Grinding Mills (ENC).
- Production of Ductile Iron Castings in Permanent Molds (ENC).
- Grain Refinement of High-Strength Aluminum Alloys (ASRT + Egyptalum).
- Production of Ductile Iron Rolls at Greater Cairo Foundries (GCF).
- Cleaner Production at Ten Egyptian Foundries (Federation of Egyptian Industries + DANIDA).
- Production of special purpose cast iron, Academy of Scientific Research and Technology,.
- Melting and casting Technology of Magnesium Aluminum alloy AZ62A, Helwan for Non Ferrous Industries.
- Production of aluminum foams for automotive applications, Academy of Scientific Research and Technology
- Innovative technology for improving wear resistance and fracture toughness of austempered ductile iron used for automotive industry by using thermomechanical and two-step processes